We want to ensure you that our office is taking the safety of our employees and our patients very seriously: your safety is our top priority. We are staying updated with the newest covid-19 developments and are taking every measurement to make sure that everyone feels safe.
During this pandemic, we have made sure to stock up on cleaning supplies. Our office is constantly using new sanitizing policies that meets or beats the guidelines made by the CDC in order to protect not only those that enter our offices but our families too. Here are just some of the steps we take to ensure your safety:
- Our operatories are scrubbed, sprayed , allowed to sit and then sprayed and fogged with a HOCL disenfectant, see below.
- We are using N95 or KN95 masks and visors(when appropriate)
- PPE gowns and bouffants with visors (when appropriate)
- After each patient the rooms are fogged with a disinfectant spray (Click here for video)
- Each room is allowed to sit a minimum of 1 hour between patients.
- Our patients are being asked to wait in their car or being brought in immediately to keep the number of people in our waiting room to a minimum
Before arriving at our office, please notify our staff if you relate to any of the following:
- Traveled outside of the U.S. within the past two weeks (or 14 days).
- Have been in contact with someone with coronavirus or someone who believes that they may have it.
- Have any symptoms related to COVID-19 especially symptoms of the lower respiratory system (chills, coughing, trouble breathing).
We ask that you call our office beforehand so that we can reschedule and help you in any way we can. Please remember that it is our responsibility to keep our patients safe, and thus we appreciate your mindfulness.